Best Photo Editing Apps on Android 2020
Find Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps on Android that can retouch and enhance your photos .These are hand picked best photo editing apps for android. You can use these apps for social media as well as for buisness.You can pick any photo and edit them with your favourite editor that you choose from here.You will get free best photo editor apps in android that is available for you.
Happy Editing 😀
Best Photo Editor App for Android Mobile free Download Now
What is Photo Editing App and Photo Editing ? (Best Photo Editing Apps on Android )
What is Photo Editing App –
Photo editor app is a software based on android that can edit your photo by various features like crop, shutter speed, filters, border and by many photo editing features that can rival desktop software.
What is Photo editing – Make changes and make a photo good with any type of software called photo editing.
Let’s see Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps on Android 2020
It is a professional photo editing app developed by Google LLC.
This is one of best photo editing app on android that is rivaling desktop photo editing softwares. It have huge range of features and filters.
Features ( taken from app description ) –
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
• Bonus – Save your editing history
This is one of best photo editing app on android that have various filters. VSCO combines camere , editor and online community like Instagram.
It is a photo editor and video editor also.
• Taken from App description
VSCO is a place where expression matters most. We offer creative photo and video editing tools, inspiration, and a place for you to be you.
Adjustments, Cropping, Borders, and Vignettes. You can also use VSCO to adjust the exposure, contrast, temperature, or skin tones.
Once you edit your photo you can share your photo on VSCO Community as well as Instagram.
3. Prisma Photo Editor
Best photo editing app for android that can turn your photos into artistic “paintings” and “drawings.”
Prisma is a photo editor app that creates amazing photo effects transforming your photos into paintings. Using Prisma’s art filters you can make your photo look as if Picasso, Munch, or even Salvador Dali himself painted it for you.
(Taken from app description)
It release new filter everyday that can surprise you. It also have a online community like Instagram where you can post your photo after editing. It also have a wide range of photo tools like exposure, sharpness, contrast, brightness, etc.
4. Live Collage – Collage Maker and Photo Editor
This a Best photo editing app on android that can create ultimate photo collage of your photos.
Many photo editing app on android only create simple collage but this gives photo a special touch.
It have 1500 layouts and you can customize style, fonts, colours and sizes.
This app also provide simple photo editing tool so you don’t need to switch between apps for create perfect collage.
5. Foodie – Camera for Life
This is best photo editing app on android for take your food photos to next level.
Everyone has been guilty for taking photos of food at special time of moment.
About and Features (Taken from App Description)
Foodie is a camera app specialized for food, scenery, and selfies.
• Over 30 professional quality live filters
Including the Yum, Positano, Tropical, Picnic, Sweet, Fresh, BBQ, Romantic, Crispy, and Chewy filter series.
• Easy and accurate smart guide feature for taking top-down photos of food
Capture the perfect atmosphere and mood when taking food photos from above.
• Season videos with tasteful live filters
Shoot vivid videos of your dining adventures.
• Edit bland scenes into delectable masterpieces
Use diverse filters and detailed edits to give your photos everything from adorable charm to film camera warmth.
• A timer for capturing the perfect moment
Perfect for taking selfies you’ll cherish for life.
• Mute option
Enable the option when taking selfies or photos of food in quiet restaurants.
• Share photos to social networks
Easily share to Instagram, LINE, Facebook, KakaoTalk, WeChat, VSCO, Weibo, and more!
Summary – Best Photo Editing Apps on Android
In the list all are best photo editing apps on android. Some of them are rivaling desktop softwares. For get best photo editing app check all of them and then stick with one or two. You will get best results for social media and business.
Roundup of top 5 best photo editing apps on android 2020 –
1. Snapseed – Do advance photo editing on android like desktop.
2. VSCO – Get various filters for photos.
3. Prisma Photo Editor – Turn your photos into artistic “paintings” and “drawings.”
4. Live Collage – Collage Maker and Photo Editor – Create ultimate photo collage.
5. Foodie – Camera for Life – Take photos of food and scenery.
Also Read : Apps Category Posts